Wednesday, February 20, 2013

I wanna know what love is.

I gotta take a little time, a little time to think things over. I better read between the lines, in case I need it when I'm older.
Now this mountain I must climb feels like a world upon my shoulders. And through the clouds I see love shine, it keeps me warm as life grows colder.
In my life, there's been heartache and pain. I don't know if I can face it again. Can't stop now, I've traveled so far, to change this lonely life.

I wanna know what love is, I want you to show me. I wanna feel what love is, I know you can show me.
I'm gonna take a little time, a little time to look around me. I've got nowhere left to hide. It looks like love has finally found me.
Let's talk about love, the love that you feel inside. I'm feeling so much love, no, you just cannot hide. I wanna know what love is, I want you to show me. Show me what is real.


No comments:

Post a Comment