Saturday, March 25, 2017

Old pictures



Just some old pictures 


Rebecca and I at a Mother Daughter tea.

          

My mother, Beulah and I 



My mother's parents, my grandparents, Rosa Ann Ritter and David Henry Wells. Grandma was Scot/Irish, German and Native American. Grandpa was Welsh/Scot/Irish.

My daughter, Rebecca Sue Lott when she took ballet.


Thrush Family
Wilford, Linda, Richard, Beulah 
and me, Aleta
about 1954

Sam Dunbar -deceased
Childhood friend and past Pastor of St. Louis Church of God,
St. Louis, Michigan


Me with my Daddy and my little girl,
Rebecca Sue.

Fall in northwestern Michigan's 
Lower Peninsula


Lynn Cat
Becca's kitty

Candied apples I made for Halloween


Howard and Aleta Erskin's wedding April 10, 1970
                                          My father and me getting ready to go down the aisle.
  

My father, Wilford Thrush, Me, with my little niece Linda in the pew.
  
    Wedding receiving line.
Mr. & Mrs. Howard Erskin

Cutting the cake.
Feeding a big bite to Howard


Wedding party. left to right: Peggy Jean Eastman, Carolyn Anderson, Aleta Thrush-Erskin, Howard Erskin, ? , my brother, John Thrush

Just the girls
Peggy, Aleta, Carolyn, & Linda in front.



May the Lord bless you and keep you.
May the Lord lift His countenance upon you. 
And be gracious unto you.
Amen

1 comment: